We are approximately 11 hours till the released of the latest DJI Phantom 4. We have some a possible full picture of the quadcopter thanks to the wonderful people at DJIGuys. Based on what we know so far, we have compiled a list of possible new features that the DJI Phantom 4 may have.
Disclaimer: There is no evidence that these are the actual features of the quadcopter. We are just compiling what we found via sources such as DJI Phantom groups and DJI Fan websites.
What could be the latest feature(s) of the DJI Phantom 4?
- A Better Camera System
- It is speculated that the DJI Phantom 4 may have an upgraded camera system. The camera could come in 2.7K but 60 Frames Per Second. It is also possible that the 4K version will be recorded in 24 Frame Per Second.
- It is possible the camera could take 360 degree Panoramic Photos. This feature already exist on the DJI Osmo.
- One possible feature is that the camera may have an Optical and Zoom. We have a photo that demonstrates the possibility of this feature.
- Better Sensors
- The DJI Phantom 4 could pack a better tracking and flight system. The guys over at MyFirstDrone has uncovered some interesting features while trolling through some patents that were launched by DJI. According to them, DJI has trademarked the names Active Track and Tap Track. You could via the DJI Go app draw circles around an object you want to track and the quadcopter will do that so you can focus on the important job of monitoring the quadcopter
- We could see a Collision Avoidance System while in RTH mode. Apparently there are small cameras mounted to the front and bottom of the quadcopter.
Stay tuned for more news regarding the DJI Phantom 4. If you would like to Pre Order the DJI Phantom 4. Visit DJI.com